The National Park has an area of 54 km² and is composed of two volcanoes and five craters the "santiago"which offers the opportunity of direct contact with the most active area of the volcano and offers a spectacle that amazes its visitor the appreciation of the so-called "lava lake" the volcano forms the center of the Masaya volcano national park and its feet are the volcanic lagoon of the same name. It is one of Nicaragua’s most active, unusual and unpredictable volcano in Nicaragua. If you love to take your time when you travel and soak up your surroundings, this is the perfect place to be!
Day 1: Travel day
Welcome to Nicaragua! After you arrive in Managua City, Included: Shuttle from Managua International Airport to hotel Casa La Merced. Hotel night double occupancy.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of "Lava Lake"
Tour "lava Lake": Includes: Entrance to the Masaya Volcano Park, water, tourism guided tour.
- Transportation back to Hotel Casa La Merced
- Hotel night in Casa La Merced
- Breakfast a la carta included
Later, join at tonight’s welcome dinner.
Day 3: Departure
Transfer to Managua International Airport for your flight home or extend your stay to further explore Nicaragua.
Need help booking? Talk to email@example.com
- Accommodation basing on one queen size bed with daily breakfast at Casa La Merced.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English speaking guide service, please notify in advance for bilingual guide.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees to the Masaya Volcano Park as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified We suggest that you bring: Confortable shoes, camera.
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost