The islets of Granada (Isletas de Granada) are located in Lake Nicaragua, just southeast of the city of Granada in Nicaragua. The islets are a group of 365 small islands.The islets are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho volcano blew much of its cone into the lake thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago. The small islands, in Nicaragua called Las Isletas, serve different purposes. There is a community of about 1200 people living on the islets. Most of the people living here are fishermen. Other islands are hotels or houses. There are also uninhabited islets with only some palm trees growing on it and are covered with vegetation and rich with bird life.
Day 1: Travel day
Welcome to Nicaragua! After you arrive in Managua City, Included: Shuttle from Managua International Airport to hotel Casa La Merced. Hotel night double occupancy.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Isletas de Granada
Tour around islets: Includes: Life Jacket, cooler, tourism guided tour.
- Transportation back to Hotel Casa La Merced
- Hotel night in Casa La Merced
- Breakfast a la carta included
Later, join at tonight’s welcome dinner.
Day 3: Departure
Transfer to Managua International Airport for your flight home or extend your stay to further explore Nicaragua.
Need help booking? Talk to email@example.com
- Accommodation basing on one queen size bed with daily breakfast at Casa La Merced.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English speaking guide service, please notify in advance for bilingual guide.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- Life Jacket.
- Airport tax, Boat ride
- Take repellent, sunscreen, hat or cap.
- Tips for boat rider
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost