About Casa La Merced
Casa La Merced is a historic colonial house located in the heart of Granada, Nicaragua. It has been completely refurbished to give the property a more modern feel while still preserving its 12 foot high adobe walls, wooden beams and pillars, sculptured fountains, internal courtyards, terracotta tiles and expansive proportions.
Savor the rich history of Casa la Merced in the unparalleled luxury and comfort of its eleven rooms and suites. All have private bath, wireless Internet, telephone, air-conditioning and cable TV. The house offers all the amenities of a modern hotel. A conference room that accommodates up to 100 guests, in complete privacy. The two beautiful indoor courtyards have tropical and local species, and offer a sunny spot for relaxation in a stunning swimming pool. In an atmosphere of serenity, warmth and hospitality, the innkeeper, will be happy to make you feel at home. Delight yourself with a delicious home cooked meal, served at the dinning room, by the pool or garden. In the afternoons, relax on a hammock and drink fresh tea, coffee or lemonade as you read or observe wildlife.
Enjoying a prime location, Casa La Merced is perfectly situated for all of the city’s major attractions
- Located on Calle Real Xalteva, one of Granada’s most desirable addresses
- Within walking distance of Granada’s historic sites and landmarks
- Close proximity to lake Nicaragua
- Situated in front of a beautiful colonial church, La Merced, offering the best panoramic view of Granada from its tower.
- Activities in the vicinity include Fishing, Water sports, Museums, Hiking, Historical sites, Night club, Leisure park .